A vital aspect of an ergonomic workstation, a well-crafted keyboard system works in conjunction with a monitor arm and task chair to enhance a well-balanced, comfortable position. Humanscale keyboard supports practically get the work to you, enabling you to definitely lean back in your chair while giving significant defense against carpal tunnel syndrome, neck and back pain, and other orthopedic problems.
- Easy-to-configure height adjustment that requires no locks, levers or controls
- Dial-a-tilt setting that enables you to type at an angle most comfortable for you
- Ultra-thin profile to give optimum knee clearance
- Excellent design to give optimum strength and stability
- Elevated tilt mechanism to secure the keyboard from collisions with the edge of the desk
- Utilizes 28% less material than similar mechs
- Weighs only 6.5 pounds—28% less than similar mechs
- Height adjustment range: 6.25”
- Tilt adjustment range: 0o to -15o
- Exceeds all BIFMA standards
- Made primarily of powder-coated steel
- 15-year 24/7 warranty
- 2G - 2G Mechanism
- 900 - 900 Standard Keyboard Platform
- 90 - 8.5" Clip Mouse Platform
- G - Gel Palm Support
2G Keyboard Mechanism
Selecting Track Length
This options referes to the length of track that the arm mechanism will slide along underneath your desk. You should measure underneat your desk before you choose the track lenth. The tracks comes in 7 differnt lengths and is 5.5 inches wide.
|11" Track||small desks at least 11" deep "from front to back"|
|14" Track||small desks at least 14" deep "from front to back"|
|16" Track||small desks at least 16" deep "from front to back"|
|18" Track||small desks at least 18" deep "measure from front to back"|
|21 3/4" Track||normal size desks with 22" deep desks "measure from front to back"|
|25" Track||for larger desks up to 25" depth "from front to back"|
|27" Track||for larger desks with up to 27" depth "from front to back"
All of Humanscale's articulating keyboard systems can help
building projects achieve valuable LEED credits.