The M8 Monitor Arm is an excellent combination of style and durability. It can support any monitor, even those that weigh up to 42 lbs. With its tough yet smooth functionality and impressive design, the M8 is the perfect choice for heavy monitor single set-ups. It is a perfect fit for any brand or type of monitor you wish to mount – from Macs to PC based screens. For a dual-monitor solution, please check out the Humanscale M8 Dual Monitor arm.
HUMANSCALE M8 FEATURES
- Supports a vast array of computer monitors and Mac monitors
- Amazing design and very modern aesthetic
- Cable management integrated within the arm for less clutter
- 180 degree stopping mechanism so your monitors will not over-rotate
- Easy-to-use hex screw adjustment to allow you to effortlessly counter balance your monitor
- Simple to use Quick Release system for easy installation as well as removal of monitors
- Can hold monitors from 8 to 42 lbs.
- Up to 11.5 inches of vertical height adjustment
- Up to 22 inches of depth adjustment
- VESA plates support 75mm to 100mm monitors
- Clamp mount
Is the M8 available in a double-arm configuration?
No, the M8 is only available with a single arm. Dual-monitor configurations are supported by a crossbar option.